+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

Share/Bookmark

Default Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

I just seen on the news that the Packers have moved their practice indoors at a local high school,, I am wondering if the weather may cause problems for the Superbowl,,,? I would think there is a potential for the game being canceled, postponed or moved...

Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I just seen on the news that the Packers have moved their practice indoors at a local high school,, I am wondering if the weather may cause problems for the Superbowl,,,? I would think there is a potential for the game being canceled, postponed or moved...
    I haven't heard anything here,anyway Dallas weather is cold and they had ice mixed with snow yeasterday,
    if the superbowl was held here it would be canceled for sure!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the ones most responsive to change.

~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

It's not the strongest of the species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the ones most responsive to change.

~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

Brrrrr,, Its gonna be cold, I am happy to watch in front of my fireplace

What would happen if they did have to cancel it this weekend? Would it be postponed to the next weekend? Im kind of hoping that might happen, because we will be at a dance competition this Sunday lol

Quote Originally Posted by bethja View Post
    What would happen if they did have to cancel it this weekend? Would it be postponed to the next weekend? Im kind of hoping that might happen, because we will be at a dance competition this Sunday lol
    Record it, i usually do because i like the new commercials they run, so i can watch them again,and half time is usually good,i don't know who'll be in it this year!

~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by graceland View Post
    Record it, i usually do because i like the new commercials they run, so i can watch them again,and half time is usually good,i don't know who'll be in it this year!
    The Black Eyed Peas are doing the half-time show this year, from what I heard; and I absolutely LOVE them. Unfortunately, I dont have recording capabilities. We are still waiting to get our dvr from Dish Network lol...oh well

Quote Originally Posted by bethja View Post
    The Black Eyed Peas are doing the half-time show this year, from what I heard; and I absolutely LOVE them. Unfortunately, I dont have recording capabilities. We are still waiting to get our dvr from Dish Network lol...oh well
    I love them too..YAY!!!

~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by graceland View Post
    I love them too..YAY!!!
    Would you believe that my boyfriend didnt know who Fergie is? lol I had to school him he thought I was talking about the Duchess heehee

+ Reply to Thread