+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    High Desert Southern California
    Posts
    10,448

    Default Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    I just seen on the news that the Packers have moved their practice indoors at a local high school,, I am wondering if the weather may cause problems for the Superbowl,,,? I would think there is a potential for the game being canceled, postponed or moved...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,356

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I just seen on the news that the Packers have moved their practice indoors at a local high school,, I am wondering if the weather may cause problems for the Superbowl,,,? I would think there is a potential for the game being canceled, postponed or moved...
    I haven't heard anything here,anyway Dallas weather is cold and they had ice mixed with snow yeasterday,
    if the superbowl was held here it would be canceled for sure!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the ones most responsive to change.

    ~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,356

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    It's not the strongest of the species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the ones most responsive to change.

    ~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    High Desert Southern California
    Posts
    10,448

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    Brrrrr,, Its gonna be cold, I am happy to watch in front of my fireplace

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kingsland, Ga
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    What would happen if they did have to cancel it this weekend? Would it be postponed to the next weekend? Im kind of hoping that might happen, because we will be at a dance competition this Sunday lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,356

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by bethja View Post
    What would happen if they did have to cancel it this weekend? Would it be postponed to the next weekend? Im kind of hoping that might happen, because we will be at a dance competition this Sunday lol
    Record it, i usually do because i like the new commercials they run, so i can watch them again,and half time is usually good,i don't know who'll be in it this year!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the ones most responsive to change.

    ~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kingsland, Ga
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by graceland View Post
    Record it, i usually do because i like the new commercials they run, so i can watch them again,and half time is usually good,i don't know who'll be in it this year!
    The Black Eyed Peas are doing the half-time show this year, from what I heard; and I absolutely LOVE them. Unfortunately, I dont have recording capabilities. We are still waiting to get our dvr from Dish Network lol...oh well

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,356

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by bethja View Post
    The Black Eyed Peas are doing the half-time show this year, from what I heard; and I absolutely LOVE them. Unfortunately, I dont have recording capabilities. We are still waiting to get our dvr from Dish Network lol...oh well
    I love them too..YAY!!!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives,nor the most intelligent,but the ones most responsive to change.

    ~~~ Charles Darwin ~~~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kingsland, Ga
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Superbowl Canceled due to Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by graceland View Post
    I love them too..YAY!!!
    Would you believe that my boyfriend didnt know who Fergie is? lol I had to school him he thought I was talking about the Duchess heehee

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Joan Rivers canceled by fox for calling Palin a threat
    By graceland in forum General Open Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. Superbowl Commercials
    By Scott in forum General Open Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 01:02 PM
  3. superbowl recipes
    By ross in forum Today Show TodayShow.Com TODAY.Com Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 08:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts