+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pastor in Elkton VA molesting little boys.

Share/Bookmark
    Unregistered Guest

Default Pastor in Elkton VA molesting little boys.

Nancy,
    Have you heard of the blog that's going on about the pastor Gary Edenfield of Bible Holiness Church that has admitted to sexual misconduct with children. The Elkton Va police is involved and the FBI. I watch your show all the time, I was wondering if you might could find out some info on this matter. Its been going on for 10 years. He has threaten to go after the people in the church if they come up against him. There is a confession on tape by Gary Edenfield the tape is in a safe deposit box at one of the banks in VA. Please Please don't let this man get away with this. Your my only hope, make him pay for his sin's.

Question where did it go

what happened to the 600 so blogs

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nancy,
    Have you heard of the blog that's going on about the pastor Gary Edenfield of Bible Holiness Church that has admitted to sexual misconduct with children. The Elkton Va police is involved and the FBI. I watch your show all the time, I was wondering if you might could find out some info on this matter. Its been going on for 10 years. He has threaten to go after the people in the church if they come up against him. There is a confession on tape by Gary Edenfield the tape is in a safe deposit box at one of the banks in VA. Please Please don't let this man get away with this. Your my only hope, make him pay for his sin's.
    There's why i said in another post that priests pastors etc. should all get marries instead of bothering children how disgusting and sinful is that!!!!!

Default gary edenfied

THis man has now moved to missour and still preaching like he never did wrong.There is a confession tape..

agree with you he needsto pay not move to another state and keep on preaching..there will be other victims if nothing is done..please help nancy

What is it with Pastors and alter boys anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by scottinaz View Post
    What is it with Pastors and alter boys anyway ?
    Is this not the perfect forum (meaning the church) being an open feeding frenzy for those who are pedafiles. Not disrespecting those pastors who serve god, and are good. Just a response to why for those sick folks out there this is a perfect opportunity, in additional to boys clubs, organized sports, etc. For those who are guilty of this, don't kill them, let them be the zone for all those in prison who like sexually assaulting men.

Quote Originally Posted by graceland View Post
    There's why i said in another post that priests pastors etc. should all get marries instead of bothering children how disgusting and sinful is that!!!!!
    Hi

I don't think that priest getting married would do a difference. Child molesters love children and not adults so even if they would marry they would still take their sexual control on their own kids or children around them.

Getting married would only give them an opportunity to hide their vice better .
    When a man 's power trip is kids this is his primary source of pleasure and I do not believe they can be helped they will die with their perverse envy and desire for kids. Even if they get castrated sex starts in the brain so they will still have hands to capture their victims and their sick brains to enjoy their power and malice against kids.
    When I was in University studying human behaviour one of the teachers said ...if one of you does not think that all behaviours can be changed you are not in the right place hemmmm???? I was one who kept my silence and thought you might be a teacher , you might be older than me but no way sexual predators can be helped or can change their perverse brain.
    I still think the same way 25 yrs later.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rose View Post
    Hi

I don't think that priest getting married would do a difference. Child molesters love children and not adults so even if they would marry they would still take their sexual control on their own kids or children around them.

Getting married would only give them an opportunity to hide their vice better .
    When a man 's power trip is kids this is his primary source of pleasure and I do not believe they can be helped they will die with their perverse envy and desire for kids. Even if they get castrated sex starts in the brain so they will still have hands to capture their victims and their sick brains to enjoy their power and malice against kids.
    When I was in University studying human behaviour one of the teachers said ...if one of you does not think that all behaviours can be changed you are not in the right place hemmmm???? I was one who kept my silence and thought you might be a teacher , you might be older than me but no way sexual predators can be helped or can change their perverse brain.
    I still think the same way 25 yrs later.
    hmmm,, may sound weird, but I had a very Horny dog once, I had him Castrated, Problem solved, No more Drooling or leg humping , Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by scottinaz View Post
    hmmm,, may sound weird, but I had a very Horny dog once, I had him Castrated, Problem solved, No more Drooling or leg humping , Just a thought
    sexual abuse has nothing really to do with sex at all but about power and if these sickos couldn't actually perform the rape then they would manifest this power another way , perhaps even killing the child or rape victim.

+ Reply to Thread